Terms and Conditions
4-Week, 120-Hour - CMUTEFL Certificate Program - Terms and Conditions
42,000 Thai Baht - includes all training materials
A place in the program is not guaranteed without the minimum deposit amount of 20,000 Thai Baht.
By enrolling I agree to the following conditions:
1. My deposit is due no later than 1 week before the course commences. I accept that once I have paid this fee that it cannot be refunded.
2. Once I have started the course, the tution fees cannot be refunded. Partial refunds maybe available to those with mitigating circumstances. This will be seen on a case by case basis by the Director of the Language Institute Chiang Mai University.
3. Any partial refunds made will be made solely at the discretion of the Director of the Language Institute Chiang Mai University.
4. The remaining balance of my enrollment fees are due before the commencement of the first dat of the class.
5. Should I choose to withdraw from the program (once commenced) that there will be a reenrollment fee of 20,000.- Thai Baht for any subsequent program.
6. Language Institute Chiang Mai University reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of any student who:
a. Is disruptive in class
b. Appears a present risk to anyone in the program
c. Is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other banned or illegal substances
d. Engages in behaviour which is contrary to the ideas and the interest of the program
e. Provides inaccurate and false information on their student enrollment application form
7. No Thai visa or Thai work permit is implied, guaranteed or secured by my enrollment in the CMUTEFL Certificate Program.
8. No offer of work is guranteed or secured by my enrollment in the CMUTEFL Certificate Program.
9. I will maintain the Chiang Mai University dress code as a teacher and students while attending classes or visiting the Language Institute Chiang Mai University.This dress code requires:
a. Collared shirts
c. Dress shoes
10. I will maintain a professional attitude, respectful manner and show cultural sensitivity as a student and representative of Chiang Mai University
11. By attending the course, I consent to allow end of course feedback, electronic images, videos and stories to be used in future promotional material on the Chiang Mai University TEFL Website and/or Language Institute Chiang Mai University website.
12. Language Institute Chiang Mai University reserves the right to:
a. Change/alter the syllabus and/or curriculum as deemed necessary at anytime
b. Change/alter the schedule/timetable
c. Cancel the program
d. Change/alter the final certificate of completion